Welcome to the Southeast Storm Triathlon Club
We ARE the Southeast Storm Tri Club! Dedicated to promoting the multi-sport lifestyle throughout Southeast New Brunswick. Our club members range in experience from seasoned triathletes and duathletes to individuals just getting started (Newbies) in this exciting sport and lifestyle.
Triathlon club members support and encourage one another at training sessions and races throughout Southeast New Brunswick, as well as yearly key goal races and we are always welcoming new people into the sport!
Our club has now grown and now includes a Board of Directors, scheduled out of season group training, custom club triathlon clothing, sport specific clinics and a great support structure.
Being part of this 200 plus member club is a great way to get out and meet people that share your passion for training and FUN, and enjoy the benefits of a positive energy lifestyle.
Our annual $60* membership fee ($85* family & $20 Student) has been said to be an amazing value. Where else can you get a weekly 1 hour coached swim session, 1 hour open lane swim and 2 lead spin sessions during the . Plus, you have the team socials and events.
Southeast Storm Membership Benefits
With a continued focus on improving the services offered to our membership, we are instituting a yearly membership fee. These fees will go towards the following programs, activities and services for our membership:
- Insurance coverage through TriNB for all club rides, runs, swims and training
- Support for new Club Racing and optional Training uniforms
- Training & Coaching Programs for all levels
- Discounts to local merchants and services
- Monthly Special Purchase Item from our Sponsors
- Promote Club activities and Events for all levels
- Facilitate the introduction of new triathletes to our sport
- CEPS Indoor Off-Season Coached Swimming Session (CEPS entry included)
- CEPS Indoor Off-Season Lead Spin Sessions (CEPS entry included)
- Group Open-Water Swims during the summer
- Brick Training Sessions during the summer
Membership Options and Fees