What are the benefits of joining the club?
Our AGM will take place on November 25, 2018 at 1:00 PM at the Flying Boats Brewing Company in Dieppe. Please mark the date in your calendar. If you are interested in helping out with our 2019 Board of Directors please reach out to a current board member for information.
Date: November 25, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: Flying Boats Brewing Company, 700 Malenfant Blvd, Dieppe, NB E1A 5V8, Canada
Swim – Monday Evenings – 7:30 PM @ CEPS U de M (Until end of April) – See Facebook For Updates (Lead by Janice)
Swim – Thursday Evenings – 7:30 PM @ CEPS U de M (Until end of April) – See Facebook For Updates (Not Coached – Open Lane Swim)
Spin – Monday and Wednesday Evenings – 6:15 PM @ CEPS U de M (Until end of April) – See Facebook For Updates (Lead by Roberto)
Please bring your membership card or receipt from Race Roster if you registered recently. 2019 Membership cards will start going out in the next couple of weeks.
Our 2019 Southeast Storm Triathlon Club memberships are now available at the continued price of $50 for Individual Membership, $75 for Family Membership and $20 for Student Membership. Prices go up in the new year by $10 for each membership. You will receive a T-shirt if you register before Dec 31, 2018. T-shirts will be available in the early winter.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT A TRINB MEMBERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SOUTHEAST STORM TRIATHLON CLUB***
– Adult Membership (20+): $60
– Junior / Youth Membership (14-19 as of December 31st of current year): $35*
Did you know? Every time a Canadian registers for their Provincial Triathlon Association, they also become a member of Triathlon Canada. Triathlon Canada receive $15 ($6 for youth) from your total registration fee, and use this money to promote sport development and high performance across Canada. For transparency, this has now been itemised as you will see at the payment page. Please note that this is included the your membership price.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO QUALIFY FOR A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT YOU MUST PURCHASE AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AT $60.00. THE SINGLE DAY MEMBERSHIP IS NOT VALID FOR QUALIFICATION PURPOSES AND CANNOT BE UPGRADED. YOU MUST BE A FULL / ANNUAL MEMBER OF THE PROVINCE IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
NOTE: the 2020 Worlds are being hosted in Edmonton, Alberta with 2019 being the qualifying year. World qualifying spots will be available at the Moncton DU, July 14 for duathlon and at the Harvey Triathlon, August 11 for Sprint and Standard distances(non-drafting).
TriNB Membership Benefits:
• Annual subscription to Triathlon Canada Magazine (full and junior members)
• Liability and accident insurance at all TriNB sanctioned races, events and clubs
• Access to bike insurance program (full and junior members)
• Eligibility to participate in provincial, national *and world* events (*must be full/junior members)
• Purchase of new race equipment
• Purchase of World spots for 2020 World Championships in Edmonton, Alberta
• Support of the Provincial and Atlantic Championship races
• Continuation of the new Coach program and Officials training
• Discount on the Coaching courses and support of Coaching development
• Continuation of social media promotion of TriNB and of races on behalf of RDs
• Support for Officials at sanctioned races to ensure that races are fair and safe for all athletes
• Investment in a P/T ED
• Funding support for junior and elite athletes
• Percentage of funds will help establish an operational reserve
• Knowing that you are helping support the goals of TriNB to expand and improve the sport in a meaningful way to all members
Please check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/TriathlonNB/ and join Triathlon New Brunswick
For complete information visit www.trinb.ca